At Airmakers we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your family’s comfort and safety.
We understand that public health and safety is on everyone’s mind and we would like to do our part to ease any concerns you may have.
Here are some precautions that we are taking at Airmakers, in order to continue to provide you with the best service:
- We would never send an ill technician to your home.
- All of our technicians wear shoe covers to keep your home clean and prevent any outside contaminants from entering your home.
- We are temperature screening all of our employees and office visitors as well as wearing masks and social distancing.
- We are/have disinfected our facilities and equipment as appropriate.
- When you call in, our office staff will be asking you if anyone in your home has a fever, been diagnosed or had exposure to the virus. This helps us be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection.
- We may ask that you help control the thermostat while we are stationed at the equipment.