Professional Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement in Raleigh, Garner, Knightdale, Cary, NC and Surrounding Areas
Your air conditioner plays a critical role in your indoor comfort, in Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Knightdale, NC, and the surrounding areas. If you’re thinking about getting a new air conditioning installation, Airmakers Heating & Cooling, LLC is here to help you navigate the process and find the right fit for your home.
Do I Need a Repair or an Air Conditioning Replacement?
Some of the most frequent questions we address have to do with repairs versus AC replacements. We always encourage repair for younger systems that have a long life ahead of them. However, you may want to consider replacing your home’s cooling system if:
- Your system is too large or too small for your home and can’t provide adequate comfort.
- You’re dealing with frequent repairs that come with significant expenses.
- Your system is at least 10-15 years old.
- The system delivers poor efficiency, reliability, or air quality.
- You’re interested in creating a more eco-friendly home.
- You cannot get the comfort that you’d like from your AC, even after a tune-up.
What to Look for In Your New Air Conditioning Installation
The average homeowner won’t have to shop for a new air conditioner very often. Cooling systems have probably changed dramatically since you last explored the market. This is where our knowledge and expertise come in handy. Our technicians stay at the forefront of the HVAC industry, keeping up with the latest trends and innovations so we can pass that knowledge along to you. We’ll help you understand key considerations such as:
- Proper Sizing: Your air conditioner should be neither too large nor too small.
- Energy Efficiency: SEER ratings tell you how efficient prospective AC systems are.
- Advanced Features: Advancements like variable-speed blowers provide increased comfort and greater control.
Outstanding AC Replacement Services and Solutions
Our experts offer a full range of HVAC services to help you stay cozy throughout the cooling season. We also offer annual tune-ups to help you keep your warranty in place, and we provide prompt repairs should anything go wrong. Our company was founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, and accountability. We take enormous pride in providing unbeatable customer service and high-quality craftsmanship. You can always count on our friendly and responsive staff for quality services at a reasonable price.
At Airmakers Heating & Cooling, LLC, we provide a satisfaction guarantee with every service we perform, and you’ll always speak with a real person when you call. If you’re thinking about investing in an air conditioning replacement, contact our specialists today to learn more about your options.
Triple Trust Warranty
The AirMakers Triple Trust Warranty is our way of committing to your comfort for the next 10 years. With payments as low as $130/month* we can provide you with a brand new HVAC system, covered by a 10 year parts and labor warranty, and 10 years of maintenance to ensure maximum comfort. Our unbeatable 10-10-10 warranty program gives you peace of mind, priority scheduling, and warranty coverage.
Going Above and Beyond
For Our Customers
10 Year Triple Trust WarrantyLabor Parts Maintenance
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
More Than 30 Years of Experience
24/7 Emergency Service