Indoor Air Quality Products and Services in Raleigh, Garner, Knightdale, Cary, NC and Surrounding Areas
The indoor air quality (IAQ) in your home impacts everything from your comfort to your health and your quality of sleep. Airmakers Heating & Cooling, LLC offers effective indoor air quality management solutions for home and business owners throughout Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Knightdale, NC, and the surrounding areas.
Do I Need to Improve My Indoor Air Quality?
You can’t usually see poor indoor air quality, but many common signs will clue you in to potential problems. The air in your home can harbor dust, dander, pollen, bacteria, and other irritants that cause a wide variety of problems. You should contact an HVAC professional for help if you notice:
- Your asthma and allergy symptoms are worse in the house.
- You or your family members suffer from unexplained headaches, fatigue, or respiratory symptoms.
- You have a frequent build-up of dust on the surfaces in your home shortly after cleaning.
- There’s a persistent, unpleasant odor in the house.
- You have problems with organic growth in your home.
The Benefits of Having Clean Air Indoors
With the right indoor air quality products in your home, you can easily combat many of the problems caused by airborne contaminants. Families sometimes find relief from poor sleep, chronic respiratory problems, or frequent headaches that they never connected to the air in their homes. Even if your home’s air quality isn’t causing you noticeable problems, air quality management products can produce welcome changes around the house.
- A cleaner smelling home
- Balanced humidity
- Better sleep
- Feeling more energetic
- Fewer asthma attacks
- Reduced allergy symptoms
Professional Solutions to Poor Indoor Air Quality
Keeping up with routine maintenance for your heating and cooling systems is one of the easiest things you can do to help your home’s indoor air quality. In between maintenance visits, you should change the air filter in your HVAC system at least every one to three months. If you’re interested in improving the air quality in your home, we have an assortment of products that can help.
- Air Cleaners and Purifiers: Most of these systems trap airborne particles and some actively pull irritants from the air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: A whole-home humidifier or dehumidifier can help control moisture levels in your home.
- Whole-Home Ventilators: A home ventilator actively exhausts older, stale air while drawing in fresh air from outside.
Going Above and Beyond
For Our Customers
10 Year Triple Trust WarrantyLabor Parts Maintenance
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
More Than 30 Years of Experience
24/7 Emergency Service